ReviewPush is searching for a Full-Time PHP Developer – No Contractors – Texas Candidates Only (ideally with Laravel experience) to join our small, growing startup team working on our flagship SaaS project. We’ll consider candidates of all experience levels who are driven and love learning.
Our office is in downtown Austin, TX, about five blocks from the train station and a block away from the bustling 6th Street area. This full time position includes benefits including insurance, 401K, and a generous vacation policy, along with other amenities.
Who Is ReviewPush
ReviewPush opened its doors in 2011 to help businesses manage their customer feedback. Our solution helps businesses, measure, manage and optimize the customer experience. We provide businesses with a simple and intuitive solution that also has robust functionality.
ReviewPush is a leader in the customer experience space and currently works with over 20,000 businesses worldwide. We are an ever-evolving company that embraces the feedback process by providing a superior solution to help make businesses better. We also place high value on our own customer experience and feedback to continuously improve our platform.
What You’ll Do
Development work includes integration of third-party APIs and adding features to our primary, established product. Remote work is a possibility for the right candidate, but ideally you will be based from the Austin office with some amount of working from home.
What You’ll Need
- Solid understanding of web and SaaS technologies
- Ability to change priorities quickly, and capacity to handle multiple tasks
- You have a strong interest in tech, and the ability to clearly explain even the most complicated ideas to a non-technical audience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exhibits qualities of cooperation, adaptability and flexibility
- Overachiever mentality
- An innate hunger for personal and company success combined with a great personality
- Laravel 5.7+ experience
- REST API knowledge
- PHPUnit / TDD experience
Why Choose Us
- First Fridays Off Each Month
- 21 days PTO + holidays
- Occasional work from home option
- Paid medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 100% matching 401k (after 90 days)
- Company credit card
- Brand new office located in the heart of downtown Austin
- Access to gym in office building
- Rooftop pool access at Omni hotel
- Optional stand-up desk
- Paid parking
- Free Uber Rides
- Work with an awesome team that has the drive and excitement for creation, as well as the opportunity to contribute to a fast-growing company
At ReviewPush, you’re not just an employee; you’re part of a team. A team that bounces ideas off one another in efforts to create the best product. It’s not about who did what; it’s a joint effort. It’s collaborative and organic. We are more than just our product; we are a team that enjoys working hard, celebrating success and giving our best.
Apply Now ›
How to Apply
Send an email to email@example.com with the following:
- a brief introduction of yourself;
- your GitHub (or BitBucket, etc) username (or a couple of code samples), and
- a recent copy of your resume attached
We’ll try and respond within one business day, but give us a week before getting back in touch.
Texas Candidates Only